Welcome

Thanks for checking into my blog!

As a "recovering" middle school teacher with a unique outlook on life, I stopped active teaching in 2010 and moved into another career path... writing! Here goes! In addition, I am a travel buff, forever baseball addict, movie fan, music fan, foodie extraordinaire, NCIS devotee, gardener, and more.

Just love writing for kids, travel writing and basic journalism. Pretty unusual, since I taught Home Economics! But there's a story here too - a non-fiction one or more...


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Keep it real

They say that you should write from what you know and experience. I've done a lot but, as they say, I ain't done yet. Got lots more to do in this life...

A week in Virginia.... hmmmm.

Looks like I have do some serious work here... Lots of wineries... lots of things to do... lots of adventures this old lady hasn't had yet...

I get some quiet time here too. Let's see if any big work on Esther Bunny comes about...
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment